05 September 2009

Bryn Oh's Store

I absolutely love Bryn Oh's work ... her creations never fail to amaze, and her Immersiva installation is breathtaking. But I never knew she had a store where one could buy some of these things! I was delighted to discover it. There aren't many items here, and they're not inexpensive, but I'd buy them all in a second if I had a space to put them! Above is the Particle Stream Clock, priced at $4,000.

Here's the Time Machine, a huge creation that sells for $2,000. All the gears and circular parts slowly and beautifully turn.

And this one is called 7 Backspaces, retailing for $4,000. Even if you don't plan to make a purchase, this place is well worth a visit ... and there are other cool things on the sim too! And don't miss a visit to Bryn's blog, too. http://slurl.com/secondlife/Oxymoron/229/195/29

No comments:

Post a Comment