31 August 2009

Barbie

My partner Barbie Pomilio is probably about ready to serve me with divorce papers, the way I've been hardly inworld in the evenings lately ... I'm sure hoping she doesn't, because she's awesome and I've had a lot of my best times in SL with her! :) We met long ago at the old House of Nishi capture maze ... I was standing there, forlornly waiting at the entryway for someone to show up (I like being chased!), when up she walked, except that first time I ended up capturing her!

4 comments:

  1. Well now I feel real foolish having to ditch these divorce papers, but anyone who follows your Flickr page or knows you from Babele Fashions probably knows how lucky I really am to have you in my SL. You have been my mentor, lover, nurse and friend for a long time... my partner in every sense of the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that the best picture of me you could find??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha ... OK, B, I changed the photo :) ... You're right, that one was kinda funky. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh great now I am just "another old post"!

    ReplyDelete